Joining Hosted Feature Layer Views

02-22-2022 07:31 AM
JasonCyphers
Occasional Contributor III

Is it possible to join two Hosted Feature Layer Views?  When I try, the "Create results as hosted feature layer view" option is grayed out, and I'm not able to check it.

I have a point feature (problem report) and two related tables (one for investigations, and one for repairs).  I'd like to combine all three into a single hosted feature view, so I can symbolize based on inspection and repair dates:

• if the feature's investigation date is blank, symbolize the feature as a red point.
  • If the feature's investigation date is not blank and the repair date is blank, symbolize the feature as an orange point.
  • If the feature's repair date is not blank, symbolize the feature as a green point.

I can join the problem report to the investigation table, then perform another join of the problem report to the repair table; however, I'd like to combine all three.  I need the ability, for our dispatchers who initially add the problem reports to the map, to no longer see ones that have an investigation associated with them, and eliminates the stacking of points on top of each other for the various layers.

0 Replies