Is it possible to configure fields in a Search widget pop-up?

06-06-2016 06:27 AM
deleted-user-25j2k-XonNEg
New Contributor III

I created a web app in AGOL which gives a pop-up showing the closest fire station for a queried address, but you have to click on the background (the first due station layer) near the point in order to get the pop-up.  I would like the pop-up to show automatically.  I spatially joined the first due polygons to my center lines and created a locator that contains the first due station field.  Is it possible to configure the Search pop-up so I can include this field?

Thanks,

Charlie

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Hi Charlie,

Which web app are you using for this? Can you share the map publicly on GeoNet?

Have you looked at configuring pop ups within web maps in ArcGIS Online?

Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

New Contributor III

Update:

We found that, by performing a spatial join with the first due areas and property parcels, then searching that layer instead of the locator, we get the additional information automatically.  The zoom is far closer than I prefer, but it is a start.

I am just using the standard app builder to set this up.  I don't think we're ready to put it out in public yet.  The pop-ups were configured in the web map to show the needed information, which is fine.  I was trying to get the pop-up to display automatically.  It looks like the spatial join is the way to go, for now.

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Charlie,

Can you submit an idea on ArcGIS Ideas​ about this requirement?

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos
New Contributor III

Sure.

0 Kudos