Select to view content in your preferred language

I am grayed out from signing in or out of ArcGIS Online in ArcMap.

Jump to solution
11-07-2018 07:28 AM
APaulsen
Frequent Contributor

We started with an online account before getting Enterprise. I cannot switch between those accounts when one is grayed out. I want to open and republish the maps from our online account and re share them to our Portal. How do I resolve this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Andrew,

If you close and re-open ArcMap, does this still happen? Or maybe close all instances of ArcMap?

Worst case scenario, reboot the PC and only open ArcMap to make sure there isn't a lock somewhere.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Andrew,

If you close and re-open ArcMap, does this still happen? Or maybe close all instances of ArcMap?

Worst case scenario, reboot the PC and only open ArcMap to make sure there isn't a lock somewhere.

APaulsen
Frequent Contributor

It just let lose or changed. Weird. Learning software is challenging with a lot of bugs.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Andrew, what version of ArcMap are you running?

You can mark a response as 'correct response' or answered (or whatever it says) to close it out.

0 Kudos
APaulsen
Frequent Contributor

Version 10.6.1

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

That's good to know. If it was a lower version, I'd suggest upgrading! Yeah, keep an eye on it and report back if you're seeing more issues.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
APaulsen
Frequent Contributor

Yeah it did it again. Once it released I could use our other login for our ArcGIS Online and open the map then saved a copy, then signed in to our portal and tried to share the service, but not working for some reason. Now it is grayed out and automatically connects to our portal.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor
0 Kudos
APaulsen
Frequent Contributor

It clicked. I need to connect to the online portal vs local portal in Administrator.