how to see other member's content on ArcGIS Online

Jump to solution
09-01-2015 07:34 AM
AnnKitowski
New Contributor III

Does anyone know how members of an ArcGIS Online organization can view content created by other members of the same organization?  I share everything with my organization, but when other people log in to their accounts they don't see anything I've done unless they do a search.  Is there another area to look where you can see ALL content created by everyone without doing a keyword search?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

They can do the search like you mentioned above like this one: owner:esri

You can also go under My Organization, find the user under the members list and under the action column you will see a cog which will show you options to view users Items, Groups or Profile

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RonKnepper
Occasional Contributor II

They should just be able to goto the gallery in AGOL.  Anything not private in your org should just show there.  Its just a list of all content.  I'm not our admin though so it's possible there are some admin settings as well to allow this.

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

They can do the search like you mentioned above like this one: owner:esri

You can also go under My Organization, find the user under the members list and under the action column you will see a cog which will show you options to view users Items, Groups or Profile

0 Kudos
AnnKitowski
New Contributor III

Thanks Ron and Russell!! 

0 Kudos