How to remove the editor tracking info from the Popup window?

Jump to solution
02-24-2016 12:37 AM
YovavZohar1
Occasional Contributor III

When you enable Popup on a Feature Layer that has Editor Tracking turned on, the Popup window contains information regarding the editor of the identified feature.

I want to display the popup without that info and couldn't find any option to do so (tried all the basic customization options).

Is there a way to create such popup (without server)?

Thanks in advance,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

This is something we are actively working on and is planned to come in a future release.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

can you not disable tracking for that layer Filter edits—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS

0 Kudos
YovavZohar1

Yes, I can, but that's neutralizes the Editor Tracking functionality which is needed in the first place.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

The help suggests that you can disable it is for that layer, does it disable it for all layers then?

0 Kudos
YovavZohar1

I'm not sure I understood your question correctly.

There's possibility to disable the Editor Tracking for the Feature Layer and then the info doesn't appear in the Popup.

I'm looking for a solution that lets me keep the Editor Tracking active, while not displaying it in the Popup.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I see no option for that in the interface, that is probably a design issue of the interface, you should check internally within esri and see if hiding it could be set as an option.

0 Kudos
BenVan_Kesteren1

Does anyone know if this has been requested of ESRI on the Ideas page? I am now trying to remove that line from my pop ups.... cannot seem to find a solution:

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

This is something we are actively working on and is planned to come in a future release.

HeatherStudley1
New Contributor III

Is there an Ideas page for this topic so we can track progress?  It's been a year since the last reply.

BenVan_Kesteren1

They were actively working on it... just not very hard! haha