how to activate purchased credits in an existing organizational AGOL account

Jump to solution
10-15-2020 03:15 PM
DanielaZuloaga
New Contributor II

I have an existing organizational AGOL account, with existing users. I recently purchased additional user licenses and credits, and I see these in My Esri but not in AGOL. How do I active both of these things in AGOL? I only see the option to create a new AGOL account, which I don't want to do.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanielaZuloaga
New Contributor II

I talked to customer support and there was a problem because the subscription ID was not lined to the customer ID. They were able to help me fix this and now I see the changes reflected.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Both credits and licenses are managed in the Organization tab in ArcGIS Online. It can take some time between purchasing credits/licenses in My Esri and seeing the changes being reflected in ArcGIS Online. This may have been why nothing was showing up in your account. 

Here are some helpful resources you can refer to on managing credits and licenses:

Understand credits—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation 

Manage licenses—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation 

0 Kudos
DanielaZuloaga
New Contributor II

Thanks Chris for your reply, however, it's been 13 days and I still don't see the changes reflected in AGOL. That's why I was wondering if I need to do anything to activate those changes...

0 Kudos
DanielaZuloaga
New Contributor II

I talked to customer support and there was a problem because the subscription ID was not lined to the customer ID. They were able to help me fix this and now I see the changes reflected.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great! Thanks for the update. I am glad customer service was able to help you fix this issue.

0 Kudos