Select to view content in your preferred language

How do I disconnect OneDrive from AGOL?

05-17-2023 11:06 AM
JessicaCigna
New Contributor III

Hello, 

I am wondering how/if there is the ability to disconnect OneDrive from my AGOL? If I select the OneDrive option to add New Content, I am automatically signed in to my OneDrive. I would like for this to not happen. Is that possible? 

Additionally, I am having a very hard time locating the file that I'd like to load into AGOL from OneDrive. Perhaps that's best for another question but any advice from folks on how to use the search effectively, would be immensely helpful. 

Thanks, 

Jess

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JessicaCigna
New Contributor III

To follow up on this - I did not previously have any data that was actually connected to AGOL from my Onedrive. I was seeing a lot of my files in my Onedrive but in the list without any rhyme or reason. And I clicked through "More Files" about 20 times and never saw the file I needed, nor was I able to search - it's not working for me at all. 

I wouldn't call the entire problem resolved BUT the way that I was able to entirely disconnect my Onedrive from my AGOL was to log into my Microsoft Office Portal and I deleted the app that was connecting Onedrive and my AGOL. I then went to AGOL and indeed, I was not connected. I then re-signed in to my Onedrive in AGOL and the document that I was unable to find was in the first few clicks of "more files" but I was still unable to use the search function. I can't seem to find much out there on using these tools together. 

0 Kudos