hello, i'm working on chime Model which is a model used to fight against Covid's propagation. when i'm executing the goprocessing tool, i don't find its parameters. Could you please give a sample or share with us the main tool? we are also wonderring if y

10-20-2020 07:43 AM
SoukainaMENJEL
New Contributor

hello, i'm working on chime Model which is a model used to fight against Covid's propagation. when i'm executing the goprocessing tool, i don't find its parameters. Could you please give a sample or share with us the main tool? we are also wonderring if you have a demo or a tutorial on how we implement the model. 

Thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
LukasFalk
Esri Contributor

Hello Soukaina,

So your inquiry is in regards to the following statement, "Select variable(s) in the Chart Properties pane to begin" which can be seen in the image you attached.  The tab for the Chart Properties pane can be found in the bottom right of the interface.  You can reference the image below to see what I mean.  

I've also put together some resources (below) regarding the chime model that can help guide you in implementing it properly.  

ArcGIS Blog | Use the CHIME model in ArcGIS Insights 

https://ago-item-storage.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ee0b82b458fc4e04a1866508840afe98/ArcGIS_Pro_CHIM... 

COVID-19 Response: CHIME Model Introduction - YouTube 

I hope this helps!

Lukas 

0 Kudos