Failed to Download the Latest Data on Open Data

04-25-2022 09:47 AM
EmilyL
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello, help please...

'File generation failed' error message appears when trying to download from the first option of 'Generate new download with latest data'.  Although the second option of 'Download file previously generated on this date/time' is already very current.  Is there any pre-setting I've missed?

EmilyL_0-1650905090234.png

Thank you!

Emily

0 Kudos
7 Replies
BramptonMaps
New Contributor

Hi There. I am experiencing similar issues when attempting to download data. Were you able to find a solution to this "File generation failed" error?

Thanks

0 Kudos
EmilyL
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi! No unfortunately, we just tell users to download the previously generated version instead although it's already current.

0 Kudos
NicoleDaniels802
New Contributor

Hi all, I see its been a year since this was initially posted. I'm having the same issue now - were you ever able to find a solution?

0 Kudos
Aaron_DeBoer
New Contributor II

We usually try to go into the Content Library settings and run the "Check for Content Updates" option from time to time.  That's all I have for now.

0 Kudos
NicoleDaniels802
New Contributor

Thanks, Aaron. Unfortunately that isn't resolving the issue.

0 Kudos
Aaron_DeBoer
New Contributor II

Hello, Could you let us know which dataset has this problem? Perhaps I could try republishing it.  Some data automatically updates daily/weekly so it may have been resolved.  If it's one I can manually update, I'll try that.

0 Kudos
NicoleDaniels802
New Contributor

Aaron, I was referring to an issue I'm experiencing within my own ESRI product - not yours.

0 Kudos