Edits to Hosted Feature Layer are suddenly not saving

03-22-2020 06:49 PM
PeterMacKenzie2
Occasional Contributor II

I am attempting to edit a hosted feature layer in and AGOL map. I am  the owner of the data and have edits enabled. None of the edits I apply seem to save. Both geometry edits (move a point) or attribute edits (modify a field). It worked fine prior to today. It just reverts back no matter what I try. Help!

2 Replies
ArchitSrivastava

Hello Peter,

As per my understanding this layer is Hotsed of ArcGIS Online, however if you can confirm that it would be great. Could you please try the following:

• Add the layer to a ne Map and try editing the Layer (is the issue specific to the WebMap)?
  • Could you try checking the response to "applyedits" request using the developer tool?
  • Are you able to update attribute information for any existing feature?
  • Try disabling Editing on the hosted feature layer and re-enable it?

Hope it helps!

0 Kudos
PeterMacKenzie2

Thanks for the reply!

• Add the layer to a ne Map and try editing the Layer (is the issue specific to the WebMap)?
    I can't even seem to edit in the data data page of the items details page i.e. https://coname.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=8e2bbbla#data 
  • Could you try checking the response to "applyedits" request using the developer tool?
    I did try this and appears to have suceeded, but I cannot see it in the data table / attribute table:
  • Are you able to update attribute information for any existing feature?
    No, no geometry edits or attribute edits
  • Try disabling Editing on the hosted feature layer and re-enable it?
    I tried this, still no edit
0 Kudos