Select to view content in your preferred language

Dropdown menu for Dashboard

Jump to solution
04-06-2023 04:51 AM
Labels (2)
RonanOK
New Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to create a dashboard for my thesis. I am looking for a way to create a drop down menu for selecting a service. The idea is the user will have a drop down menu of Adult and Pediatrics, then within that a menu of selecting a hospital department, such as cardiology. The map will then show the nearest hospitals that has cardiology department.

Just wondering if this is possible, I know I could do it with layers, but I would have thirty or forty layers for the user to scroll through.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

It would be possible using the two different selectors in ArcGIS Dashboards. The first one would filter for Adult or Pediatrics and the second one for department. You then need to make sure that both selectors have actions to filter the map and that the first selector also have an action that filters the second selector.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

It would be possible using the two different selectors in ArcGIS Dashboards. The first one would filter for Adult or Pediatrics and the second one for department. You then need to make sure that both selectors have actions to filter the map and that the first selector also have an action that filters the second selector.