Display Features in Citizen Reporter

Jump to solution
01-14-2020 02:32 PM
JaredPilbeam2
MVP Regular Contributor

It's probably a simple fix, but I how do I get the submitted problem reports to show up on the App?

Here's what I mean; you see all features in the map here:

But, i can't find the setting to have them appear in my map(s)? I have at least 20 features (submitted problem reports) that should be in this map.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jared,

I noticed that you had logged a support case for this and gotten to the bottom of the issue. I wanted to cross post the resolution here in case any other folks come across this thread with a similar question: The resolution to the issue was to remove the filter set on the layer in the web map, and also as a troubleshooting step configure the application to use items shared to a different group, then back to the original group.

Thanks,

-Peter

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jared,

I noticed that you had logged a support case for this and gotten to the bottom of the issue. I wanted to cross post the resolution here in case any other folks come across this thread with a similar question: The resolution to the issue was to remove the filter set on the layer in the web map, and also as a troubleshooting step configure the application to use items shared to a different group, then back to the original group.

Thanks,

-Peter

0 Kudos