Customizing Legend "Buttons" in Crowdsource Polling Web Application

12-11-2018 07:49 AM
KyungahLim1
New Contributor

I am using the Crowdsource Polling app. I'm trying to find a way to change the list that shows up on the right.

"Proposed_Trails" was the name of the feature class, which along with its related table, was uploaded to AGO as a compressed geodatabase. In order to use this Crowdsource Polling app, I created a web map beforehand, in which I added the feature layer (hosted). I'm just not sure how I can customize this "legend" so that it shows what the different colors and line types represent instead.  Thank you for your help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

Kyungah Lim‌ I see from your application link posted in another question that you figured this out, but I wanted to reply for the benefit of others who come across your question. The text in this list is driven by the popup title content. You can configure the title of the popup for your polling layer int he map to contain any text or field values so that it is easier to distinguish features from one another.

There is not currently a way to associate a graphic with these names as there would be in a true legend.

0 Kudos