Create Feature Layer From Existing Layer not copying all layers

02-13-2021 09:21 AM
Labels (1)
mattkramer
Occasional Contributor

Hello,  I have a hosted feature layer that contains 12 layers of data, when I create a feature layer from this existing layer, the created layer does not include all of the layers, even though I specify all of them to be included.  Has anyone run into this before?  Specifically I have one point layer not copying over.  

The template hosted feature layer has no data in any of the layers, has attachments enabled on all layers and was uploaded through ArcMap 10.8.1 if that helps.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
houdazaoui32
New Contributor

maybe the prblm in the version

0 Kudos
mattkramer
Occasional Contributor

I also only seem to get this problem when I check "Capture GPS receiver information".  Could there be an issue around this?

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

" I have a hosted feature layer that contains 12 layers of data, when I create a feature layer from this existing layer, the created layer does not include all of the layers, even though I specify all of them to be included."

Could you provide the steps followed in this workflow (with screenshots, if possible)?

Think Location
0 Kudos
mattkramer
Occasional Contributor

Of course, 

I start with the "Create" button, and select "Feature Layer"

mattkramer_1-1613395260022.png

Then I select "From Existing Layer", search for my template dataset and select that layer to use.

mattkramer_2-1613395352995.png

I select this layer, leave all the layers included and check the "Capture GPS receiver information" button.

mattkramer_3-1613395444965.png

I set the extent and title, tags and what not for the layer and click "Done"

mattkramer_4-1613395512462.png

Here is a screenshot of the layer that was created in this workflow, it does not have the "PhotoLocation" layer that I have checked in the creation workflow:

mattkramer_5-1613395825959.png

Let me know if there is any other info I can provide that would be of help.

Thank you!

0 Kudos