Configured pop-up not showing attribution

355
8
10-21-2019 12:13 PM
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi,

I created a map in ArcGIS Pro, which I have then utilized to Publish a Web Layer, but am having issues with my custom Configured Pop-ups.

In my web map when I identify a feature, the attribute information is missing as seen below:

But, when I identify that same feature in ArcGIS Pro, it displays as desired:

I have tried researching this issue but can find anyone experiencing particularly the same thing. Any help is appreciated!

My version of ArcGIS Pro is ArcGIS Pro 2.1.2

Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
Reply
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hello Brian,

Can you share a screenshot of the configuration window for your popups in the webmap viewer?

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi Tyler,

Please see below:

Thanks!

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Strange-- It seems like the popup is configured with the correct attribute expression to pull the values from the fields with Arcade. 

Can you test and see if the attribute information is able to be displayed successfully if you toggle the 'Display' setting to "A list of field attributes", rather than "A custom expression"?

This is the setting in question:

Thanks!

-TB

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hello,

My colleague and I tried this - and it worked on her end but not mine and we are trying to resolve that.

For myself, it still is empty and/or one of the attributes is being pulled from the field, but not the rest.

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi Brian,

Just to clarify-- You and your colleague are both attempting this with the same feature service and webmap, and it works on her machine and not yours?

If that is the case, it may be a web browser issue. Does this behave the same if the webmap is viewed in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge?

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hello,

Yes that was the case, until we started playing around with the steps taken to remove the custom display, add back in our HTML source code, and then re-configure. 

We were utilizing the same browser and have the same version of windows. We are going to be submitting a ticket to Esri (through our consultant I imagine) as it is very strange behavior.

Thank you!

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

Go back to your pro project.

got to your feature in the contents and right click, and select Design > Fields

Set your fields the way you want them and save it.

Now right click again on the feature and select configure pop ups.
In the Field area click the X to delete your pop ups.

Now go down to the bottom and select Reset

This will automatically set your pop ups to what you have set the fields to. 

Now when you publish it should appear online as it does in pro.

Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Thank you - I followed the first steps when originally setting up my properties for the fields I want to be visible, but I have configured the pop-ups purposely to have certain colours and modifications and am not looking to have the default settings for a pop-up.

I will keep trying to resolve this as there are workarounds but they are not ideal nor sufficient.

Reply
0 Kudos