Configure Pop-Up to show related records in new map view

03-02-2022 02:10 PM
Labels (2)
Sammy_SalmonNSEA
New Contributor II

I have a polygon layer with a 1:M relationship class to an associated table. The relationship class functions great and I am able to access the 'related records' from the pop-up in both ArcPro and the ArcOnline Map View Classic. But when I toggle the pop-up in the new ArcOnline map viewer there is no option to view the related records. I have gone through the pop-up configuration sidebar and can't seem to find an option to include this data. The table does appear under the 'tables' tab on the left hand sidebar.

Any help getting the associated tables data to appear in the pop-up would be great. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SCURTI
by
New Contributor

I have the exact same problem.  No way to see the related table in the new Map Viewer.  Online help (Configure pop-ups (Map Viewer)—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation) for related tables (bottom of page) says to "2. Click Add content and choose Related records.", but it does not show me that option in the new Map Viewer.  I can configure the pop-ups for the related table, but no way to show it or see it in the actual pop-up.  The classic version has a link at the bottom of the pop-up window that allows you to see related records.  Where is this functionality in the new viewer?

0 Kudos