Configure App option is choking

Jump to solution
11-11-2018 03:34 PM
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

I created a web mapping application (link here). When I click View Application, the web map app opens and everything seems ok. When I click Configure App while logged into my organizational account, it starts to open the config screen but the loading stops due to an error which is listed in the console:

init.js:29 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'decimalFormat' of undefined

It doesn't seem to matter which Web App template I use. They all choke on this error. This has been going on for about 5 days now. Anyone else experiencing this?

Steve

0 Kudos
11 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subscription ID for your ArcGIS Online organization can be found on the organization page > overview tab

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Katie. In my case, the numbers are the same so there's where my confusion came from. As luck would have it, I think I have resolved the issue, which appears to be a browser cache issue. I created a new map from scratch and web app from scratch using a browser which I don't typically use while working with AGOL and I was able to access the configuration screen.

Thanks again.

Steve