Configure App option is choking

Jump to solution
11-11-2018 03:34 PM
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

I created a web mapping application (link here). When I click View Application, the web map app opens and everything seems ok. When I click Configure App while logged into my organizational account, it starts to open the config screen but the loading stops due to an error which is listed in the console:

init.js:29 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'decimalFormat' of undefined

It doesn't seem to matter which Web App template I use. They all choke on this error. This has been going on for about 5 days now. Anyone else experiencing this?

Steve

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Katie. In my case, the numbers are the same so there's where my confusion came from. As luck would have it, I think I have resolved the issue, which appears to be a browser cache issue. I created a new map from scratch and web app from scratch using a browser which I don't typically use while working with AGOL and I was able to access the configuration screen.

Thanks again.

Steve

View solution in original post

11 Replies
MarisaClaggett
Occasional Contributor II

Are you utilizing out of the box web app templates or utilizing an organizational developer account?  

Thanks,

Marisa

SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Yes- I'm using the out of the box templates using the process outline here using the configurable apps option.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you able to share a publicly accessible link to the application?

If not I think the best route would be to open a case with Support. Please let me know if you need any assistance.

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

The link in my original post is the AGOL page for the application. It's shared publicly so was that not accessible?

Anyways, the direct link for the app is this.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The first link prompted me to sign in to your organization, but the direct link displays fine as you noted above. Your organization might have anonymous access disabled. Since the problem is with configuring the application and it happens with multiple templates I think we should have this looked at via a Support case. 

Let me know if you need assistance getting a case created.

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I'm going to need help because it's not letting me open a ticket. I have a personal account & a organizational account (through the home use license) and I'm stuck in a circular loop of requesting permissions to open a ticket. Ugh.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email me your customer number and subscription ID 

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Will do, thank you.

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

What is the subscription ID?