Configure App not opening

07-21-2021 10:12 AM
Poornima
New Contributor II

Hello all. New member here. I was trying to configure my apps in the arcgis webapp builder. But when i click on the "configure app" option - a new window pops up showing that it is "loading" but it never actually opens anything up. 

If anyone have come across this issue and have a trick up their sleeve - please do let me know.

thanks!!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Any success with clearing the Browser cache and cookies, or using a different browser?

You may also add arcgis.com to trusted sites.

Think Location
0 Kudos
Poornima
New Contributor II

just tried doing all that and it didnt work. The page opens when I click on that and it keeps showing the "Loading" image forever. 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Assuming that you have ArcGIS Online Organizational Account. What is your User-Type and Role?

Navigate to the WebMap which will be used in the Web AppBuilder.

Save and Share the WebMap. While Sharing the webmap, you will get the option of creating a web app using Web AppBuilder. Does the WebMap open properly in the Web AppBuilder?

Think Location
0 Kudos
Poornima
New Contributor II

I am using an organizational account and my user type is "creator" . 

the webmap i am using for building the app is opening fine. Even the app is opening fine. I just wanted to do some customization but it is not letting me do that since it is not even opening that page. 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Please share a few screenshots on how you reproduced the issue.

Think Location
0 Kudos
Poornima
New Contributor II

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

How about using Edit Application option instead?

By the way, are you using Web AppBuilder for Developer Edition?

Think Location
0 Kudos
Poornima
New Contributor II

will try that and will update. Thank you. 

0 Kudos