Citizen Problem Reporter - Category field not populating with new category

Jump to solution
10-04-2021 09:45 AM
KarenAdkins
New Contributor

I am configuring Citizen Problem Reporter and am running into a problem where my new categories are not showing up in the Citizen Problem layer table when new reports are added. I added the categories as domains to the main Citizen Problem hosted layer Category attribute, then created views for each category and added domains to those. The maps I created from the views show up in the Citizen Problem Reporter app and I am able to submit reports. When I view the submitted reports in the Citizen Problem Manager or Citizen Problem hosted layer, the category associated with the reports is not populated. All other editable fields are correctly populated. I have gone through the configuration documentation multiple times and have not found the source of this issue. In the original deployment of Citizen Problem Reporter, the categories are populated when submitting a report (e.g., Park/Tree). 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KarenAdkins
New Contributor

I found this bug reported BUG-000131247: The Category, Visable to the public and Status colum.. (esri.com).  Item #1 in the Alternate Solution - Workflow to Perform Workaround does not make sense to me. However, I performed Items #2 and #3 on my category maps and this solved the problem. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KarenAdkins
New Contributor

I found this bug reported BUG-000131247: The Category, Visable to the public and Status colum.. (esri.com).  Item #1 in the Alternate Solution - Workflow to Perform Workaround does not make sense to me. However, I performed Items #2 and #3 on my category maps and this solved the problem. 

0 Kudos
Wallace
New Contributor II

Do you have the workarounds saved anywhere? They are no longer on the linked page b/c CPR v2.0 fixed the issue. 

0 Kudos