Change the default word "view" in a pop up in Web Viewer

Jump to solution
10-17-2022 12:12 PM
LarisaJohnstone
New Contributor III

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can change the value "view" to something else in the pop up in my Map Viewer. This word is actually a link to the url for websites that are in my dataset. The thing is , my dataset has the full url in the field and the field name is called out as "SITE WEB". When it populates the data, it just defaults to the word "view" and is linked to the url.  (see the screen shot below)

Is there anyway I can change that word? I have a French Site that I am developing. And no, it is not related to my browser language...tried that already. lol! Hope this makes sense.

LarisaJohnstone_0-1666033704028.png

LarisaJohnstone_1-1666033759037.png

LarisaJohnstone_2-1666033821547.png

Thanks

Larisa

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BernSzukalski
Esri Frequent Contributor

You're currently displaying the default for a pop-up which is the list of fields. You could just create a text block to display what you want. For the hyperlink, you can use any words and then add the link. These blog articles might help you get started.

Pop-ups: text element essentials

Pop-ups: the essentials

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BernSzukalski
Esri Frequent Contributor

You're currently displaying the default for a pop-up which is the list of fields. You could just create a text block to display what you want. For the hyperlink, you can use any words and then add the link. These blog articles might help you get started.

Pop-ups: text element essentials

Pop-ups: the essentials

LarisaJohnstone
New Contributor III

Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for. 🙂

0 Kudos