Can't see anymore a layer in the application "Interactive Legend"

Jump to solution
12-12-2019 02:59 PM
PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Hi all,

i used the application "Interactive Legend" and i can't see anymore the linear layer (with a categorized style) which is visible in the related Web Map. Until yesterday, it was visible in the Interactive Legend and i did not modify the application for months.

If i open the Web Map, the layer is normally visible on the map.

I don't know what's the problem. 

Any suggestion? Maybe an issue of the last updating of the Arcgis Online?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
23 Replies
PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Thanks for your advice, Peter.

Probably, using the fill color will be more invasive in the map than the other choice with only the outlines.

The last is my best choice.

Don't worry, if it's hard to fix this issue i will use other tricks.

Thanks a lot.  

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Piero - I don't work on the code base so I do not know how hard/easy the issue is to fix. The bug is logged and our development team is already looking at the issue so I hope we see a fix in as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Ok, Peter. If you can fix it, the map will probably be used for the next map gallery of the 2020 Esri User Conference.

Thanks again for your time and kindness.

PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Hi Peter, any news about this issue?

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Piero, thanks for reaching out. Good news, I just checked the bug's status and tested to confirm, and it has been fixed. Please let me know if you're seeing anything out of the ordinary on your end or if it looks good. 

Cheers,

-Peter 

0 Kudos
PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Hi Peter, unfortunately i continue to see the point features all with red color.

Do you see something different? Thanks.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Piero, for this specific issue you will need to create a new Interactive Legend application from your web map. The reason for this is that Interactive Legend has a new configuration experience that uses the JSAPI 4.16 where the fix was applied. The app created with the old configuration experience still uses JSAPI 4.15 so the fix won't be picked up. To see the JSAPI version used, you can open Dev Tools and view the Sources tab, then expand js.arcgis.com. Should have been clearer about this in my initial post, my fault.

Cheers,

-Peter 

0 Kudos
PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Don't worry Peter, you're always clear.

I'll try to create a new Interactive Legend. Thanks!

PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Hi Peter,

sometimes, when i see the interactive legend, the "tourist attractions" give me 0 features, instead of give me the total beacuse the zoom includes everyone.

PieroPeppucci_1-1619476007134.png

In your opinion is only a problem of loading or some particular developer issue?

Do you see something strange?

Thanks for your support.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @PieroPeppucci - I tried to access the old app link earlier in the thread and am prompted to sign in. Can you share the app publicly so I can take a look and link the URL? 

0 Kudos