Select to view content in your preferred language

Can ArcGIS online presentation slide be Integrated with PPP?

11-24-2014 03:20 AM
deleted-user-W17i9rKaOdiH
Deactivated User

I love the presentation functionality in ArcGIS Online; however, it would be more useful if I could somehow export the slides into PPP? Is this possible? If not, how does one suggest to best utilize the slide show option within ArcGIS online? It seems awkward to have to log in to my ArcGIS Online account to access my slide show in an actual public presentation scenario.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Lyndy

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try looking into Esri Maps for Office:

Esri Maps for Office | ArcGIS

MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

There are four things that control whether or not you need to sign in to your organization in order to view the presentation:

1. The organization allows anonymous access.
  2. The organization allows members to share items with the public.
  3. The web map is shared publicly
  4. All layers in the web map are shared publicly.

Only the org admin can control 1 and 2. The author of the map controls 3, and possibly 4 if they own all the layer item.

• If 1-4 are true, you should be able to access the presentation without signing in.
  • If 2 is false, you will never be able to view your presentation without signing in.
  • If 1 is false, but 2-4 are true, you should be able to access your presentation via the generic ArcGIS Online URL rather than your org URL... For example, given you org URL of xxx.maps.arcgis.com/... simply replace the "xxx.maps" with "www".

thanks,

Mike