British National Grid tile caching more that level 19?

04-07-2018 12:42 PM
JonathanHallam1
New Contributor III

Can anyone help with caching in tiles to more than level 19 the standard for BNG from OS of 1250 scale. 

Standard ESRI basemaps allow more zooming but using BNG as that is what my data is in with OSMM included for my area of interest. 

I have tiled for a group of layers into a package but will only go to level of detail 19.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

is this related?

http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/help/sharing/overview/web-elevation-layer.htm

ArcGIS Online/Bing Maps/Google Maps

This is the default tiling scheme. The coordinate system of the web layer is reprojected on the fly to WGS 1984 Web Mercator (Auxiliary Sphere) to ensure your web tile layer overlays with these online services. The default tile width and height is 256x256 pixels.

Scale levels for caching range from 0–19. When you initialize a new cache, ArcGIS Pro examines the layers in your GIS resource and selects a default tile image format for you. If your GIS resource contains only vector layers, the default is PNG. If at least one raster layer is detected, the default is MIXED.

0 Kudos
JonathanHallam1
New Contributor III

This looks like similar options but I know ESRI basemaps go to at least 23 level, this looks to be for sharing to enterprise already web layers not standard vector/raster layers tile packaging then uploading to arcgis online. 

0 Kudos