Batch Editor Widget - "No Value" (Null) not showing for all fields

08-31-2022 11:10 AM
Server
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm currently using the batch editor widget to update the fields in a set of feature views (3 separate layers). Each view points to the same feature layer. The issue arises when I try to use the batch editor to update the fields if the 3 feature views.

Each field has a coded value domain (6 selections) with Null values allowed set to yes. I want a way for editors to be able to set the field to "no value" if they feel they need to edit a response / delete an entry. Unfortunately this option is not available for all fields, only the first in the list.

Currently this field has no values entered into it. The No Value option shows. This will show even if there are values in the field. 

Server_6-1661967459277.png

The rest of the fields, whether populated or not, do not display the "No Value" option - only the top field in the list.

Server_7-1661969088438.png

Any Idea why the No Value would only appear on the first field? I would rather not have to put a "Blank" or "Null" value in the actual domain list as this would complicate things, but this seems to be the only option if this is a bug. 

(also sorry for all the redacted text, I hope its still clear enough)

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Server
by
New Contributor III

bump

0 Kudos