Automatically refresh table in the new map viewer?

Jump to solution
08-04-2021 04:36 PM
Labels (1)
forestknutsen1
MVP Regular Contributor

I see that I can set an refresh interval for layers in the new map viewer. 

forestknutsen1_0-1628120095706.png

But I don't see the option for a refresh interval in properties for tables? Is this feature missing?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ZaraMatheson
Esri Contributor

Hi! Refresh interval is not available for tables yet, but it will be included in a future release. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
ZaraMatheson
Esri Contributor

Hi, Yes, labels authored in new MV should still display in Classic! (Some of the fonts are not supported though).

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ZaraMatheson
Esri Contributor

Hi! Refresh interval is not available for tables yet, but it will be included in a future release. 

0 Kudos
forestknutsen1
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Zara. Thanks for the feedback. What I am trying to do is create a dashboard with a point layer that with refresh and two tables that will also refresh. In addition to this I want one "back ground" polygon layer (made from an uploaded shapefile) with labels configured.

This morning I configured labels for the polygon in map viewer and then opened it up in map viewer classic. To my surprise the labels persisted in classic! Is this a supported work flow?

0 Kudos
ZaraMatheson
Esri Contributor

Hi, Yes, labels authored in new MV should still display in Classic! (Some of the fonts are not supported though).

0 Kudos
forestknutsen1
MVP Regular Contributor

Great thanks! I was able to set my table refresh in the classic then do the label is the new viewer. I checked the json for the map when I was done and the refresh interval was retained. So, it looks like I can have the best of both worlds.

0 Kudos