Attachment Photos in popups not showing once embeded

Jump to solution
03-04-2024 08:31 AM
LydiaCarey
New Contributor III

Hi I have made a map for my companies locations that is embedded into the company website.

https://www.ejprescott.com/contact/locations

For the popups I have attachments that show photos of the buildings, Ect. on my map in ArcGIS online the photos show up how i want them but in the embedded map on the website the photos are links to the photo. Any idea why it does this? Screenshot 2024-03-04 113024.png

Screenshot 2024-03-04 113015.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

It looks like you are using the Map Viewer Classic embed app which is based on the 3.x JSAPI. This does not support viewing attachment previews. If you can use an instant app for example instead of the embed app this would support viewing the latest popup and map configurations.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ArielLow2146
Occasional Contributor II

Is the map when it is embedded a smaller size? Sometimes pop-ups look different depending on the amount of screen space they have.

0 Kudos
LydiaCarey
New Contributor III

Yes it is smaller. Would the map have to be bigger to show the photos fully

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

It looks like you are using the Map Viewer Classic embed app which is based on the 3.x JSAPI. This does not support viewing attachment previews. If you can use an instant app for example instead of the embed app this would support viewing the latest popup and map configurations.

LydiaCarey
New Contributor III

ahhh thank you!!! I will switch that over!