ArcGIS Online Update - "Browse Features" button missing for maps added to dashboards using clustering

Jump to solution
06-23-2022 04:52 AM
awalker2055
New Contributor II

awalker2055_0-1655984961790.png

Prior to the ArcGIS Online update, this was available for maps using clustering on dashboards, now it is only available on map viewer. Does anyone know if there is a setting I missed to enable it on dashboards post-update, or if it was removed entirely? See the below screenshot for what I'm talking about.

awalker2055_1-1655985121820.png

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there! Thanks for reporting this! I am able to reproduce within Dashboards and this was not an intended change at release. I have reported this to our internal development teams to review and fix asap. Here is a bug number for tracking. BUG-000150228

Thanks,
Sarah
ArcGIS Online Product Advocacy Lead

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there! Thanks for reporting this! I am able to reproduce within Dashboards and this was not an intended change at release. I have reported this to our internal development teams to review and fix asap. Here is a bug number for tracking. BUG-000150228

Thanks,
Sarah
ArcGIS Online Product Advocacy Lead

fhoque_exchange
New Contributor

Hello,

Any updates on this issue? I am experiencing the same issue with the 'Browse feature' option missing in my dashboard. Thank you

OmegaResearchFoundation
New Contributor

Is there any update on this bug? We are still experiencing this issue with our dashboard?

0 Kudos
EllenLester
New Contributor III

We ran into this issue as well and ended up using arcade as an alternate way to display information about clustered features. This Esri blog article was useful.

0 Kudos