ArcGIS Online Thousand separator comma will not disappear in popup, legend, or attribute table

02-19-2020 08:40 AM
Brian_Laws
Occasional Contributor

I have an ArcGIS Online hosted feature service where I keep track of the last time we milled and re-paved a street (I call the field Reconstructed).  The field is a short interger field and when I did my edits in ArcGIS Pro it all seemed to show up as expected, and as I have done for the last couple of years.

But when I went to my web map where I have this layer contained and the new data I entered all have the thousand separator column everywhere.

So the first thing I think of is to check the popup configuration to make sure the thousand separator box is unchecked and I found that it is indeed unchecked, just as I had previously set it up.

I've tried bringing this layer into a new web map and playing with the configurations and saving the new web map, to no avail.  I've also played with with the visualization settings on the layer itself to configure the popups, and that doesn't work either.  I'm at a loss as to why I cannot seem to get rid of these separator commas and would appreciate any other ideas I could try.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Brian_Laws
Occasional Contributor

I finally found a way to fix this issue.  I downloaded a FGDB of the hosted feature service, brought the feature classes into ArcMap and symbolized the same as the feature service, and then re-published the feature service.  Lo and behold the thousand separator commas have disappeared!  I guess I'll have to use this workflow from now on to update this feature service.

0 Kudos
Krocha
by
New Contributor III

What do you mean you symbolized the same as the feature service??

0 Kudos