Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Online Purchased Credits_ New Info added

01-02-2024 01:59 AM
Faiez
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi!

After what period of time the purchased credits will be updated in the user's account?

I have pressed the refresh button via Organization>Overview>View Status>few times, BUT nothing has happened in 8 days.

Faiez_0-1704189437663.png

Best,

Faiez

0 Kudos
4 Replies
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Credits purchased in ArcGIS Online should appear 24-48 hours after purchase provided your AGOL subscription is current.

Would recommend trying the following couple steps if you haven't already:

- Log out, log back in

- Clear browser cache and refresh after

If neither of these work, open a Tech Support ticket or contact your Customer Service Representative for direct assistance.

-Rylee

0 Kudos
Faiez
by

Hi!

Thank you, nothing has worked out yet. I have already contacted the local Esri office, they just kindly replied Happy Summer.

Best,

0 Kudos
Faiez
by

Hi!

The cause is not as you mentioned above. Actually the Buy Credits button in ArcGIS Online account for personal use has not been linked to the correct path, it has been linked via My Esri to the Renew subscription page instead to be linked to the path for buying Additional Credits. In the subscription page there is not any option to buy Additional Credits or Credits.

In order to buy additional Credits, the customer has to refer to the this:  https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/credits/buy

Furthermore, there is only one option to buy Credits which is Block 1000 Credits, if someone wants to buy less than 1000 credits for example 300 Credits or 500 credits, there is not any option. Here is detail for Block Credits.

Faiez_0-1704539392341.png

Please kindly let me know, if you have seen such option in ArcGIS Online Account. I knew All ArcGIS Online subscription comes with credits, But when a person is in need of additional credits, they will face the same problem as I faced.

Thanks ESRI! (Global and Local Customer Services).They will kindly take the issue into kind consideration.

I cancelled the Renewal of subscription, because my subscription will be ends after few months and I'm not in hurry for Renewal of subscription. I bought Block 1000 Credits and will continue enjoy working with lovely ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Pro Model Builder.

Best,

Faiez

GIN

0 Kudos
Faiez
by

Hi!

The button (Buy Credits) in the ArcGIS Online for Personal Use has link to the renewal of subscription page instead to the buying additional credits page.

Faiez_0-1704326550162.png

Faiez_1-1704326764290.png

There is not any option in this page to buy additional credits. In order to buy additional credits the customer has to refer to the below link:

ArcGIS Online Credits Pricing | Buy Now

Faiez_2-1704327169256.png

I think there should be two buttons in ArcGIS Online for Personal Use;

1. For Renewal of the subscription

2. For buying additional credits.( There should be option for choice to buy Credits, now there is only one option to buy block 1000 credits.)

Best,

Faiez

Tags (1)
0 Kudos