ArcGIS Online member credit usage

12-17-2018 06:45 AM
David-Semitekol
Occasional Contributor

In ArcGIS Online, as an administrator, we use to be able to view credit usage for all members.  This was a useful table that we could scroll through to quickly see how many credits each user in our organization was using.  The table seems to have disappeared since the last update.  When you click on the "Member" tab you are now forced to select a specific member.

Is the usage table gone forever or is it now stored someplace that I cannot find?

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Credit usage for the whole organization can be found on the status page under the credits tab. If you drill down into the areas like analytics you'll see how much each member has used.

0 Kudos
David-Semitekol
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Katie, I found the section you mentioned.  It looks like though it is only giving me the table per each category: analytics, storage, etc.  I have to click on each category and then add them up separately to see a snapshot of usage.  Plus, it takes 3 click on the pie chart to bring up the member usage table.

Is there any way to bring back the member usage table that we had before the update?  It was a nice feature because I could log in and see the previous day's usage, or the custom range and then quickly see if any of my members were using a lot of credits.  It was fast and easy and a great way to keep an eye on usage in between the monthly reporting that I create for leadership which gives a breakdown of all usage.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Amanda__Huber
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Katie Cullen‌, 

I believe we're also looking for what David Semitekol‌ mentioned- is there a way to view overall member credit utilization and determine who the top 10 credit consumers are at a glance?

0 Kudos