ArcGIS Online Datetime field input

Jump to solution
04-03-2019 08:29 AM
tempJRiggsbee
New Contributor III

I am having an issue inputting date and time on the desktop browser in a hosted feature service. I am able to input date, but not time. I have enabled time values on the service, and am able to update time value in Collector. However, my end users  are on Windows 7, and are not scheduled for an upgrade soon. Otherwise, I would have them use the Windows Collector App. Are there any workarounds or settings I am missing to be able to update time value within a Windows web browser?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tempJRiggsbee
New Contributor III

Update: So I was able to finally get inputs by opening Configure Pop-up, Selecting the time field, Toggling the Show Time from on to off to on again, and then changing the time format to something and then back to the desired format.

This is not intuitive and feels like a major bug, that had I not been persistent would have botched a major project. All because I didn't touch every single togglable item on a feature service.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tempJRiggsbee
New Contributor III

Update: So I was able to finally get inputs by opening Configure Pop-up, Selecting the time field, Toggling the Show Time from on to off to on again, and then changing the time format to something and then back to the desired format.

This is not intuitive and feels like a major bug, that had I not been persistent would have botched a major project. All because I didn't touch every single togglable item on a feature service.

0 Kudos
KimberlyMeinert
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting your workaround, I ran into this same issue today.

0 Kudos