ArcGIS Online credits,

05-09-2014 12:04 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

ArcGIS Online credits,

Despite the fact that the �??my content�?� is empty, the �??credits remaining�?� shows 108. Our subscription is with 2500 credits and 5 users (screenshot is below).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33699[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]33700[/ATTACH]

What might be the issue here?

Thank you

Best

Jamal
0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: ad_giles@hotmail.com

Jamal,

By your screenshot you are only looking at usage for the last 24 hours, try changing the drop down

Regards

Anthony
0 Kudos
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor
Jamal,

By your screenshot you are only looking at usage for the last 24 hours, try changing the drop down

Regards

Anthony

Thanks Anthony for the help.

1. I wanted to see the statistics from the start of subscription till now but it appears that the �??custom range�?� doesn�??t work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33720[/ATTACH]

2. How come that the �??remaining credits�?� are 108 (out of 2500) while the �??my content�?� is empty? Where the 2392 credits (2500-108=2392) are consumed? What should I delete to get back my full credits (2500)? How to delete what is in the storage?
----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: ad_giles@hotmail.com

Jamal,

I think the custom range only let's you do a couple of months at a time which is a pain. I don't think you can get credits back by deleting content as I think the credits are used for the uploading of content (but I may be wrong on this). You may have also used credits by using the geocode service etc.... Which you cannot get back.  The whole credit thing is a bit of a mystery as the help doesn't really explain the true cost.

Regards

Anthony
KevinShipman1
New Contributor III
Unfortunately you will not get any credits back by deleting data, that is not how Esri has the credit usage set up. Once you spend credits, they're gone. You may need to drill down some more to see how they have been consumed, but it isn't an exchange or a balance of 2500 credits worth of storage space. Credits never come back.

Another suggestion: You could have consumed 0 credits, but credits are there for the entire organizational account. So even if you have consumed 0 credits, other users in your organization could have consumed the 2392 credits. So you'd need to see what content the other users have out there as well. You need to have appropriate permissions to do so.

Hope this helps, Good Luck!
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

Unfortunately you will not get any credits back by deleting data, that is not how Esri has the credit usage set up. Once you spend credits, they're gone. You may need to drill down some more to see how they have been consumed, but it isn't an exchange or a balance of 2500 credits worth of storage space. Credits never come back.

Another suggestion: You could have consumed 0 credits, but credits are there for the entire organizational account. So even if you have consumed 0 credits, other users in your organization could have consumed the 2392 credits. So you'd need to see what content the other users have out there as well. You need to have appropriate permissions to do so.

Hope this helps, Good Luck!

Many thanks Anthony and Kevin for the help,

If the ArcGIS Online credits are like the Phone (mobile) credits (for example: 50 minutes card), then at least we need to have details of how these credits are consumed.

At the moment, out of 2500 credits, I have only 8. Just I wanted to have details of how my credits are consumed and by which user.

That�??s all

Best

Jamal
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

How the credit policy is managed now? Is it the same?

How to show the total credits?

Are the credits renewed as the ArcGIS Pro subscription is renewed?

How about the number of credits one get as the ArcGIS Pro subscription is renewed?

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos