"replace all" within service urls

Jump to solution
02-20-2013 06:25 PM
AllisonShaw
New Contributor III
Hi, I would like to use a "replace all" function to replace our test environment urls of ArcGIS Server-hosted map services referenced in the map
http://tnc.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=e276bf141dfb4459b0f900b85d252dfd&extent=-8...
with production environment urls to avoid having to add the production services and reconfigure all the pop-ups.  Can anyone tell me where to access the source code that an ArcGIS Online map uses to grab the indicated services so I can use a text editor to redirect it to the production map services?

Thanks!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristianSmith
New Contributor III
You could use one of the "new" AGOL admin tools. In some cases, You will need to be the owner of the map for this to work.

Admin Tools Wiki

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Unfortunately, it is not possible to do this.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
ChristianSmith
New Contributor III

Hi Mike,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the correct answer to this question.

When you answered it, there were no admin tools for AGOL. Since that time, we now have access to new admin tools that address the problem. Is it possible, or worth the time and effort, to update this so that users can find the correct answer?

Smitty

0 Kudos
AllisonShaw
New Contributor III
Thanks for letting me know, Mike!
0 Kudos
JasonEwert
New Contributor
We are also using test and production environments. Does Esri have plans for adding this functionality? I would like to avoid developing and testing in our production environment if at all possible. It could be added to the edit options when editing the map details.
0 Kudos
ChristianSmith
New Contributor III
You could use one of the "new" AGOL admin tools. In some cases, You will need to be the owner of the map for this to work.

Admin Tools Wiki
JasonEwert
New Contributor
Thank you! That worked great and opend the door to some additional tools. https://github.com/Esri/ago-tools
0 Kudos