ago and other esri apps issue

Jump to solution
01-28-2020 05:28 AM
ErikBlake
Occasional Contributor III

anybody else experiencing ago and other apps performance this morning. We can't even load collector and ago won't open if it does it is painfully slow

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
13 Replies
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Yes, we have been experience intermittent issues, a lot of "bad gateway" yet ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard  shows everything is fine. The issue started late last night, a lot of my nightly python updates failed. 

MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Thomas:

Do your nightly scripts work directly with AGOL (e.g. Do you overwrite data that is hosted in AGOL on a nightly basis)?

0 Kudos
EllenLester
New Contributor III

We are seeing problems as well- slowness logging in and using web maps and errors when trying to open ArcGIS Pro. Our on-site Portal is running fine.

0 Kudos
RyanUthoff

Yes, I have been having the same issues with trying to sign in to ArcGIS Pro using ArcGIS Online logins.

0 Kudos
EllenLester
New Contributor III

The ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard is acknowledging the problem now: ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard 

0 Kudos
ErikBlake

Thanks Lester. I couldn't even get on the health dashboard earlier.

0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

What interesting is the outage started many hours ago, yet the dashboard is showing it started at 6 AM PST. Wonder how "automatic" the health checks are, and how reliable the dashboard is? 

City_of_Edgewater__Fl_GIS_Div_
New Contributor III

From ESRI:

Good morning!

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention!

This is Vanshika from ESRI Technical Support Services, writing in reference to case #. I have taken ownership of this case and will be working with you on this issue.

I would like to inform you that the Operations team is aware about the performance issue of ArcGIS Online hosted feature services and they are actively investigating other reports. I will keep you posted as soon as we have an update from the team and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience due to the behavior.

StuartMoore

we are also having the issues, been slow all day and now its stopped working.

Stu

0 Kudos