Adding more than 16 users to an organization from CSV

Jump to solution
08-06-2019 06:56 AM
RyanDavis1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

When adding more than 16 users to an organizational AGOL account from a CSV file, there are some issues with pagination.  Despite whatever I select for the number of items per page (20, 60, 100), only 16 show up in a seemingly random order.  If I click the box for "1-16" it will select everyone on the first page but then on the next page I have to check each record individually.  It then expands to tell me that the username already exists in the member list, and I then have to hit the cancel button to move down the list and check the next box.

I have tried this in Chrome and in Edge.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JacobLias1
Esri Contributor

Hey Ryan,

Just checking in on this issue, I ran some tests and pagination should be working as expected for invitation workflows.  Can you clear your browser cache and confirm on your end?

-Jake

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JacobLias1
Esri Contributor

Hey Ryan,

I was able to reproduce the issue, definitely a strange one and apologies that you're running into this behavior.  I've notified the team and we're working to address the problem.  I'll let you know when we have an update on this and we can go from there.

Thanks for your patience and I'll be in contact with you soon.

-Jake

RyanDavis1
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, Jake.

0 Kudos
JacobLias1
Esri Contributor

Hey Ryan,

Just checking in on this issue, I ran some tests and pagination should be working as expected for invitation workflows.  Can you clear your browser cache and confirm on your end?

-Jake

RyanDavis1
Occasional Contributor

Hey Jake,

Yes, I can confirm that the fixes are in. I did see a minor issue if I selected all on the first page and then it wouldn't let me select all on the next page.  But, all in all it's way less cumbersome than before.

Many thanks for following up!

-Ryan

0 Kudos