Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to resize Monitor table columns

Jump to solution
01-24-2024 05:15 AM
ChrisTaylor2
New Contributor III

Hello,

I can't remember if this is something that used to work pre-2023.3, but it would be really handy to be able to resize the columns in any of the interactive tables within Monitor. The current behaviour is really strange, where when I grip the boundary of a column heading to try and resize it, the 'guide line' that's showing where I'm moving it is quite a bit offset from where I'm clicking:

MonitorResizeColumnHeading.png

Thanks,

Chris

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ChrisTaylor2,

I'm going to move this thread into  "ArcGIS Monitor Questions", as this feature is available in the current release but to your point, there's some buggy behavior happening. I tested this and am only able to reproduce this behavior on the table in Administration > Logs. Are you seeing this anywhere else? I have logged a defect and let the development team know about this.

Josh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ChrisTaylor2,

I'm going to move this thread into  "ArcGIS Monitor Questions", as this feature is available in the current release but to your point, there's some buggy behavior happening. I tested this and am only able to reproduce this behavior on the table in Administration > Logs. Are you seeing this anywhere else? I have logged a defect and let the development team know about this.

Josh

ChrisTaylor2
New Contributor III

Hey @GeoJosh , thanks for the reply and explanation! I quickly tried it elsewhere prior to my first post and thought I was seeing it in more than just that one spot, but now after taking more time to look at other tables I think what was happening was I only tried to 'shrink' the column size and it didn't do anything, so I interpreted it as not working there too. Now I realize there must be some minimum column width that's being enforced for each - when I expand the columns elsewhere that works.

0 Kudos
ChrisTaylor2
New Contributor III

I take it back! I thought I'd seen another example of it this morning, and just encountered it again now. This is in an ArcGIS Server component, Logs view:

AGSComponent.png

Chris

0 Kudos