Partition management job failed

Jump to solution
10-02-2023 06:28 PM
FraserHand
Frequent Contributor

Hi There,

Has anyone come across this error:

FraserHand_0-1696296500011.png

I recently set the data retention to 90 days - is this related?

Thanks

Fraser

EDIT: I think this is related to https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-monitor-questions/partition-tables-not-created/m-p/1328147#M128...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Fraser,

Since you have confirmed that partitions are being created as expected, you can disregard this message in the logs. We have seen some instances where this message is logged when it should not be. Also for your information, ArcGIS Monitor creates partitions for 5 days into the future.

Josh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
fraserheagle
Deactivated User

EDIT: I can see the partitions in metrics_data and component_logs and they have been created up until 2023_10_08 on both so it appears not to be the same issue as the linked post (though I'm not sure how far ahead these get created). Thanks!

0 Kudos
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Fraser,

Since you have confirmed that partitions are being created as expected, you can disregard this message in the logs. We have seen some instances where this message is logged when it should not be. Also for your information, ArcGIS Monitor creates partitions for 5 days into the future.

Josh

FraserHand
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Josh - I'll keep and eye on the partitions over the next couple of days to confirm they are being created as expected - thanks for the info 👍

0 Kudos