Migrate / Save Monitor Analysis for use in another installation

Jump to solution
07-19-2024 06:37 AM
SGTomlins
New Contributor III

Good Day,

Spent some time getting Monitor to report on the items I need.  Utilized many of the ESRI blog examples in doing so.  My question is can that all be saved and used in another installation of Monitor? Export/Import and then be able to edit the particulars for the new environment?

I have followed the backup/restore procedures as published and had success restoring to the same computer. I would like to save the work already accomplished for other environments without re-creating them all.

Thank you

-Steve

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SGTomlins
New Contributor III

Thank you..  I understand the development process.  Monitor is a fun tool and I look forward to the continued improvements.  

-Steve

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @SGTomlins,

> Analysis views ... can that all be saved and used in another installation of Monitor? Export/Import and then be able to edit the particulars for the new environment?

Unfortunately, the export/import of configured elements in Analysis views is not currently possible in ArcGIS Monitor. Sorry. This is on the Dev roadmap and planned to be part of the Monitor 2024.1 release. 

Hope this helps,

SGTomlins
New Contributor III

Thank you..  I understand the development process.  Monitor is a fun tool and I look forward to the continued improvements.  

-Steve

0 Kudos
AndrewSakowicz
Esri Contributor

@SGTomlins , as a temporary workaround for 2023 only, perhaps you could consider steps described in Solved: Analysis from ESRI Developer Summit 2024 - Esri Community