Select to view content in your preferred language

How can i monitor arcgis data store health or hosted feature request on arcgis monitor 2023.1

05-15-2023 06:00 AM
EdnaKanazawa
New Contributor II

I would like to know how I can monitor arcgis data store health or the response of hosted feature resource because there is in same case the hosted feature stop to responding and a I need restart the arcgis service service. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @EdnaKanazawa,

ArcGIS Monitor does not currently supporting registering the ArcGIS Data Store as a component.

As for getting data metrics on hosted feature services, please review the discussion in this thread,
Unable to see published hosted feature layer in ArcGIS Monitor 2023 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
AndrewSakowicz
Esri Contributor

Although as  @DerekLaw  pointed out, data store is not a supported component, users can potentially monitor availability using combination of host, db components and server logs.  Note, ArcGIS data store does not have a direct "health check" call. 

mhudson
New Contributor III

Curious if adding the data store is going to be a supported workflow in the future? If so, any idea as to when?

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @mhudson

Curious if adding the data store is going to be a supported workflow in the future? If so, any idea as to when?

This enhancement is under consideration. We don't have a timeline on when this will be enabled.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @EdnaKanazawa,

FYI: The ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 release, now collects metrics for hosted feature services for ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 and later releases. Please review the blog,

ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 Now Available!!

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos