Adding new agents after upgrade to 2023.3.1 is giving a Failed to Fetch error

Jump to solution
02-05-2024 12:09 PM
Pat_Gallagher
New Contributor III

After upgrading ArcGIS Monitor to 2023.3.1 I am trying to add a new server. After installing ArcGIS Monitor Agent and trying to connect to Monitor Server I get 'Failed to fetch' on the first page. See below:

Pat_Gallagher_0-1707163684893.png

I have not been able to find any information on this error.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pat_Gallagher
New Contributor III

I figured it out - I am currently working on our Dev servers and they only have self-signed certificates. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Pat_Gallagher,

This might be related to a bug discovered in ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3.1 that causes the ArcGIS Server Discover observer to fail if the target ArcGIS Server site contains one or more usage reports whose name is all numeric. The workaround is to delete the usage report via the ArcGIS Server admin endpoint.

This was mentioned in this thread, Monitor broken after 2023.3.1 install

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Pat_Gallagher,

From the information you've provided, this sounds like a network configuration issue. Can you please verify that communication is allowed through the ports mentioned in this documentation?

Josh

Pat_Gallagher
New Contributor III

I looked and 30443 is active. I had no issue adding new servers when running 2023.2 on the servers.

0 Kudos
Pat_Gallagher
New Contributor III

I figured it out - I am currently working on our Dev servers and they only have self-signed certificates.