ENC Schema in Pro 2.9

Jump to solution
12-20-2021 11:27 PM
Labels (1)
CBBiong
New Contributor III

Hi, I've updated my Pro to 2.9 and noticed that the previous schema that I use for ENC is nowhere to be found in the Resources Folder. There also new schemas added I think. I tried selecting the available schemas but I can't seem to find the S-57 nautical schema. Anyone who can tell if it was relocated / renamed ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Paulakark
Esri Contributor

Hi @CBBiong,

To acquire the schemas included with ArcGIS Pro 2.9, you have to download and install Maritime Product Data. You can find it on My Esri (Download and install product files).

Paulakark_0-1640073207198.png

Once you have installed product data, you can find the schemas in <installation_location>\Users\Public\Documents\ArcGIS Maritime\Product Files\<version>\Schemas. For example "C:\Users\Public\Documents\ArcGIS Maritime\Product Files\2.9\Schemas\". The S-57 schema is called NAUTICAL_ENC_TEMPLATE_GX_EXTCLSID.xml.

Thanks,

Paulina

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Paulakark
Esri Contributor

Hi @CBBiong,

To acquire the schemas included with ArcGIS Pro 2.9, you have to download and install Maritime Product Data. You can find it on My Esri (Download and install product files).

Paulakark_0-1640073207198.png

Once you have installed product data, you can find the schemas in <installation_location>\Users\Public\Documents\ArcGIS Maritime\Product Files\<version>\Schemas. For example "C:\Users\Public\Documents\ArcGIS Maritime\Product Files\2.9\Schemas\". The S-57 schema is called NAUTICAL_ENC_TEMPLATE_GX_EXTCLSID.xml.

Thanks,

Paulina

0 Kudos
CBBiong
New Contributor III

Thank you! Already contacted our admin to give me download privileges 🙂

0 Kudos