Select to view content in your preferred language

unexpected fatal exception

11-27-2023 11:35 AM
Deastman
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I'm trying to load a table into my knowledge graph, and get an "Unexpected fatal exception"

An unexpected fatal exception occurred within this application. Execution should be terminated.
Start Time: Tuesday, 28 November 2023 4:59:29 AM
Failed at Tuesday, 28 November 2023 4:59:30 AM (Elapsed Time: 1 Seconds).

I've been able to load other tables into the knowledge graph, but it doesn't see to like this (and another) particular table.

I've tried csv's; xlsx'; a table in a geodatabase; a feature class in a geodatabase...

Through that troubleshooting, it would seem that the issue is with the Knowledge Graph itself, because I can successfully load the table into a new knowledge graph.

Any suggestions on why on particular dataset may throw this error and not another on one particular Knowledge Graph?

One of the datasets in question: CASA Australian Aircraft Register - Auto-Updated (kaggle.com)

3 Replies
Deastman
New Contributor II

Digging into this a little further. Seems like the issue could be to do with one of the data fields... haven't worked out which one yet.  

0 Kudos
RichardParton
New Contributor

I'm experiencing the same issue, did you get any further with your investigation?

0 Kudos
RichardParton
New Contributor

After some playing, the issue just came down to datatypes....In my case 2 Entities which I was trying to create a relationship between were of different types (one was Int and one was text) so after changing this so they were both text it worked as expected.

0 Kudos