Points from FeatureLayer do not display even after I zoom in to level 15

09-27-2022 07:04 PM
yangxiuzhu
New Contributor II

I am using API 4.24 to get a feature layer from enterprise portal. I have about 30000 points. The map display some of the points. After I zoom in to a very small area, say an airport in DC, the points of the airport buildings do not display. I know we have several points in that area. I can see these points if I add this layer to a web map in Enterprise Portal. What can cause the issue? MaxRecordCount? I am in a very small area, and I have only several points in that area. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
MCameron
Esri Contributor

Hi @yangxiuzhu 

Would you be able to share if you are seeing any errors in the Browser Dev Tools when trying to load the layer? A .HAR file would be great to help us see if there is anything obvious going on. 

0 Kudos
yangxiuzhu
New Contributor II

There is no error in the console. The base map works fine. When I zoom out, I can still see other points. As I said, there were over 20K points. Is there something preventing it from loading all points and then it does not go to the server to retrieve data even when I zoom in?

0 Kudos
yangxiuzhu
New Contributor II
0 Kudos
yangxiuzhu
New Contributor II

This does not happen when I switch back to version 4.20. It is a bug of 4.24. A great helper who verified this issue.

0 Kudos
Jay_Gregory
Occasional Contributor III

Couple other notes here: Issue seems to occur at JS 4.21 and up.  Switching to 4.20 and the issue goes away.  Also only occurs with hosted feature services in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9, not feature service endpoints from ArcGIS Server MapServices or AGOL.  Is there a known issue in Enterprise 10.9 with hosted feature services that may be causing this?