ArcGIS API 3 : Feature symbol not displaying correctly

Jump to solution
12-05-2022 06:09 AM
GISiste
Occasional Contributor

Hello All,

We have a strange symbol issue in our web app using our portal. We have constructed our app from web app builder edition developper (version 2.25).

The symbol in the web map is correct 

Symbol_OK.PNG

But when we export our app and deploy it to our web server, we have this "Broken" symbol

Symbol_KO.PNG

Our app uses some simple widget : table of content, legend, nearme, search, etc.

Developpement evironnement:

ArcGIS Enterprise : 10.9.1

WAB : 2.25

NB: we've a similar app in our AGOL and the symbol is correct

Does anyone has an idea about a workaround

Thanks for the help

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GISiste
Occasional Contributor

In fact the web map was copied from a portal 10.5 to our new portal 10.9.1 this maybe makes this symbol broken

Also the version of the JS API used in the WAB. The app modified was fisrtly created in a WAB version < 2.25 using the JS API version 3.37 and uploaded to the WAB 2.25 wich using the JS API 3.42 version

I had to make all this elements homogeneous : working with the WAB 2.25 and the appropriate JS API version 3.42 and the symbols are displayed well

I think, it necessary to work the WAB and its JS API version

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GISiste
Occasional Contributor

In fact the web map was copied from a portal 10.5 to our new portal 10.9.1 this maybe makes this symbol broken

Also the version of the JS API used in the WAB. The app modified was fisrtly created in a WAB version < 2.25 using the JS API version 3.37 and uploaded to the WAB 2.25 wich using the JS API 3.42 version

I had to make all this elements homogeneous : working with the WAB 2.25 and the appropriate JS API version 3.42 and the symbols are displayed well

I think, it necessary to work the WAB and its JS API version

0 Kudos