Select to view content in your preferred language

Need a SymbolStyler for Javascript 4.x

01-06-2021 12:34 PM
Labels (2)
VivienWong
Emerging Contributor

We need a SymbolStyler in Javascript 4.x or a way to modify the layer symbology on-the-fly so that the layers can be displayed in different symbols from what they have been published.  The ideal is that LayerList will show the SymbolStyler (e.g. by double-clicking on the symbol (legend)) so that the user can choose another symbol. 

Tags (2)
12 Comments
UmutUcok

It's frustrating to see after 3 years, no plan. And calcite is just collection of basic UI tools, sliders, buttons, switches and other garbages. We are already doing that!! Do you guys think adding some blue-themed branded colors scss is a big thing?
ESRI will finish that like after maybe 10 years, the time that we design UIs with drag drop. Once we don't need that, ESRI will release. Just like portal. After every company designs their logging, session management, custom mobiles and get a stable for it after begging for years, ESRI releases their portal and pushes you to disconnect GIS server. 

LionelGOUBET

so do I, I use this component in v3 which is very practical and does not require redeveloping everything....
Is there a solution? planning? any news?
thank you for your help because I work to v4 version ...