Select to view content in your preferred language

Zone Lookup - odd results on feature with two related tables

Jump to solution
a month ago
Ken_Doman
New Contributor II

I recently configured a version of the Zone Lookup Instant App, showing results from a feature class with two related tables. The data from the feature class and tables is in an ArcGIS Online hosted feature layer, which supports related tables in popups. I've confirmed that the results show correctly in popups when using two related tables.

In the Zone Lookup app, however, I run into a strange issue when showing related tables. Only one of the related tables shows with all results, while the OBJECTIDs from the second related query are used to add more results to the first table, showing extra values in the first table that don't relate.

I've even tried removing one or both relationship displays in the popup, but the first related table appears with extra values that would have been used for the second related table.

I hope that all made sense...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

We made some changes to the way related records are handled in Zone Lookup for the release that goes live tonight. Can you test your app tomorrow morning. If you still see issues with the way related records display can. you share a link to your app if its public?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

We made some changes to the way related records are handled in Zone Lookup for the release that goes live tonight. Can you test your app tomorrow morning. If you still see issues with the way related records display can. you share a link to your app if its public?

0 Kudos
Ken_Doman
New Contributor II

Yes, the results are showing correctly. Thanks for the quick response!

0 Kudos