to have a greater choice of Widjet as Web Mapping Application

Jump to solution
03-22-2022 06:53 AM
Richard_Servant
New Contributor II

Serai t-il possible d'avoir un plus grand choix de Widjet dans ArcGIS Instant Apps comme dans Web Mapping Application ?

Would it be possible to have a greater choice of Widjet in ArcGIS Instant Apps as in Web Mapping Application ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Richard_Servant
New Contributor II

Avec Web Mapping Application nous avons un grand choix de Widgets. J'aimerai avoir autant de choix de Widgets avec Instant apps. J'ai placé en fichier joint un exemple de la quantité de Widgets ce que l'on retrouve dans Web Mapping Application. Merci. Richard

With Web Mapping Application we have a large selection of Widgets. I would like to have so many choices of Widgets with Instant apps. I have attached an example of the quantity of Widgets found in Web Mapping Application. Thank you. Richard

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

@Richard_Servant  Which widgets are you looking for?  If you have examples of the types of apps you are trying to build with Instant apps and the widgets you need to do so it would be helpful. 

0 Kudos
Richard_Servant
New Contributor II

Avec Web Mapping Application nous avons un grand choix de Widgets. J'aimerai avoir autant de choix de Widgets avec Instant apps. J'ai placé en fichier joint un exemple de la quantité de Widgets ce que l'on retrouve dans Web Mapping Application. Merci. Richard

With Web Mapping Application we have a large selection of Widgets. I would like to have so many choices of Widgets with Instant apps. I have attached an example of the quantity of Widgets found in Web Mapping Application. Thank you. Richard

0 Kudos
hherrmann_coj
Occasional Contributor

I, too, would like to have similar widget options in Instant Apps as I have in Web App Builder.  Almost all of my web apps from Web App builder have the share, base maps, and measure widget in them.  I just created my first Instant App and was surprised that there was not an option to add a widget.  

The instant app that I created is a trail map with images of access points assist dispatch and first responders to locate callers easier on the long trails we have.  

I really like the layout of the Attachment Viewer layout for what I'm building because first responders can see what the access points look like while also seeing where they are on the map, but it would be nice to have a couple more quick customization options; particularly commonly used widgets.

Oh yeah, it would also be nice to be able to adjust the size of the image sidebar, although since I'm new to Instant Apps, there may be something I can do to customize that and I just haven't figured it out yet.  

I've included a screenshot of my Instant App.

0 Kudos