Sidebar Instant App Deciding on Layers in Layer List

Jump to solution
02-16-2022 10:49 AM
KaraUtter
Occasional Contributor III

It would be extremely helpful to be able to choose which layers show in the layers list in the sidebar instant app. Or all instant apps for that matter. Some layers are strictly for reference purposes and we take those out of the visibility of the user for ease and simplicity of user-interaction, such as a county boundary, roads, city points with labels, etc. I don't see a way to take out these reference layers from the layers in the sidebar.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

One more quick question. Is the behavior above with the map image layer the same outside of the config experience in the launched app?

0 Kudos
KaraUtter

Yes, I turned it off in the config, launched it, but it is showing in my live app still and I can turn it on and off in my live app. So the config just wouldn't let me take it off the list.

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

We have a fix for this going out later this evening. The map-image layers should be working correctly tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
KaraUtter

Thank you for the information, Kelly. And thank you to the team who puts these updates through and tries to ensure they are working accurately for the needs of the GIS community ❤️

0 Kudos