Select to view content in your preferred language

Instant App - Position Manager Inconsistencies

05-22-2024 10:22 AM
DJ_Canada
New Contributor II

Good day, running into issues where the Instant App Position Manager is inconsistently setting the location of widgets. The issue seems to vary across different Instant Apps. On some occasions the results within the Instant App configuration differ from the position manager settings and in other cases the configuration is correct, but when the Instant App is published the widget locations different.

I have provided screenshots demonstrating the issue and am looking to determine if this is a bug or if I am doing something incorrectly on my end? 

3 Replies
ebrays
by
New Contributor

Getting the same issue too! No matter what I do on the position manager it does not correspond correctly to the map.

Plus there are configurations I can never get even when trying all wrong combinations (e.g. Home, then zoom, then location)

This is occurring on all instant apps I have no matter what template was used. Hopefully there is guidance around who can help on this? 

image.png

0 Kudos
SarahNoakes1
Occasional Contributor II

I have this too, and it's driving me up the wall! I want the search tool top left like it is on all my other instant apps, but it keeps moving!

position manager.PNG

0 Kudos
SarahNoakes1
Occasional Contributor II

I have sort of beat it into submission using the ArcGIS Assistant tool https://assistant.esri-ps.com/.  It's still not doing quite what I asked it, but it's better than it was. 

SarahNoakes1_0-1723115975118.png  

SarahNoakes1_1-1723116010408.png

0 Kudos